2. She weighs 11 oz. at 19 weeks gestation. Clark was 7 oz. at 20 weeks gestation. Maybe this little girl will get more of her daddy's genes?
3. So far all of my family/friends who are having babies this year are all having girls. That is 5 of us so far. Estrogen explosion!
4. I will be taking my baby girl to her first Backstreet Boys concert this August. This will be my second Backstreet Boys concert as a pregnant woman. Go me.
5. Nick's comments after finding out we are having a girl: "We are going to have a "tied" household now!...I guess we better start a wedding fund now....I hope she looks like you (to me)..I want her to be pretty like you, I hope she doesn't look too much like me."---Nick is very excited for our baby girl. :)..(and Nick, she will be beautiful no matter who she looks like)
6. I'm having a girl. Bring on the Disney Princesses and the ladybug stuff.... I'm so ready.
7. Isn't she lovely? And she looks a little uncomfortable...Love her to pieces :)